Queensland March 2013 - Ports of Call

Chuffers

We're on Rhapsody of the Sea in March 2013 and have a few questions about ports/weather. What kind of weather can we expect in March/april from sydney up to Cairns? We're in cairns overnight and were hoping to go to port douglas for one of the days - has anyone used a private shuttle firm for such a day trip? Also we are in brisbane for a day - does anyone know where rhapsody will be docked as I've heard sometimes its quite a way out of brisbane. If so will we be able to get to brisbane and back either under our own steam or a shuttle from the ship as we would like to do our own thing once there and the trips from Royal caribbean don't suit us. Any help would be much appreciated.

We're on Rhapsody of the Sea in March 2013 and have a few questions about ports/weather. What kind of weather can we expect in March/april from sydney up to Cairns? We're in cairns overnight and were hoping to go to port douglas for one of the days - has anyone used a private shuttle firm for such a day trip? Also we are in brisbane for a day - does anyone know where rhapsody will be docked as I've heard sometimes its quite a way out of brisbane. If so will we be able to get to brisbane and back either under our own steam or a shuttle from the ship as we would like to do our own thing once there and the trips from Royal caribbean don't suit us. Any help would be much appreciated.

I may have missed something here but have you 'Chuffed' your way on to the wrong cruise line board?

If not sorry I can't help.

Wrong board Chuffers but I can tell u that March/April is the best time to visit Sydney...it's autumn and the days are sunny with cool mornings & evenings. It's my favourite season in Sydney.

Have a great trip.

Archived