Snorkelling

Justsbecruisin

We will be visiting St. Martin for the first time in Feb 2013. We love to snorkel and love a beach day. Does anyone have any suggestions for us as to best excursions or best to place to beach and snorkel on our own as excursions do get very costly. Any other musts in St. Martin ? Thanks in advance. :).

Thanks for the info. I think we will just do some shopping and a beach day there. Is there a beach you would reccomend more so then others. Maho beach seems cool but is it relaxing with the airplanes so close and so loud? I kinda thought it would be neat to see, but didn't really think time spent there would be too fun? What is the prettiest beach? Thanks again.

Thanks for the info. I think we will just do some shopping and a beach day there. Is there a beach you would reccomend more so then others. Maho beach seems cool but is it relaxing with the airplanes so close and so loud? I kinda thought it would be neat to see, but didn't really think time spent there would be too fun? What is the prettiest beach? Thanks again.

Maho beach is there for the experience. If you're an airplane nut there wouldn't be a question, otherwise, it's a decision point. We enjoy watching the landings.

Mullet Bay Beach is very near and you might consider splitting your time.

Head back to the ship by 2:45 or so and enjoy some shopping (there or downtown) before you have to board.

gary

Thanks again Gary. It is so helpful to hear from others experiences. Splitting the time at those 2 beaches sounds good, as my son is interested in seeing the planes. Do you know how often they land? Just wandering what our chances would be of catching one?

Archived