Celebrity Silhouette 1st Dec 2013

kenjh

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
We just booked this cruise today!

Our second time on a transatlantic and love it:D

Joe and Ray

Hey Joe & Ray - great to have you aboard! Pop over to the other roll call and see all sorts of stuff going on!

Jason (& Robert)

• 2 weeks later...

Just checking in - Happy Canada Day to our Canadian cruisers and happy early 4th of July for our American friends!

5 months from today we arrive in Rome - I hate to wish the summer away but after the past few weeks at work I'm ready for vacation NOW!

Wish it was 9:00 at the Martini Bar........

Jason

Hello everyone

Has anyone done any research on the shore excursion options yet?

We thought about hiring a car and driving around Provence for the day from Toulon.

We also thought we would try to arrange independent transport to take us up the volcano in Teneriffe.

Would anyone else be interested in sharing transport arrangements for these trips?

And Jason --- don't worry about wishing the summer away. We are wishing the winter away! We can't wait for the cruise

Ken and Mark

Melbourne

:) We are very interested in doing that. We, Meryl and Solomon are from New York. :) Visiting Rome, Florence, sailing while seeing the Italian Flower Riviera, the Côte d'Azur, Barcelona, the Street of Gibraltar, and the Canary Islands sounds super exciting. We are arriving to Rome on November 29 early in the morning. :)

Hello everyone

Has anyone done any research on the shore excursion options yet?

We thought about hiring a car and driving around Provence for the day from Toulon.

We also thought we would try to arrange independent transport to take us up the volcano in Teneriffe.

Would anyone else be interested in sharing transport arrangements for these trips?

And Jason --- don't worry about wishing the summer away. We are wishing the winter away! We can't wait for the cruise

Ken and Mark

Melbourne

We booked a private tour in Florence with RomeCabs, they are excellent.

Looking to book TU32 and TF61 through Celebrity.

Joe And Ray

We booked a private tour in Florence with RomeCabs, they are excellent.

Looking to book TU32 and TF61 through Celebrity.

Joe And Ray

We're doing four right through Celebrity; we have a big OBC that we're gonna use up cause we already have a free Classic beverage package (that we upgraded to Premium before leaving home) and pre-booked a 5 night specialty dining package.

LV05 for Florence/Pisa

TU32 for Provence - looks like you'll have company :)

BRB2 for Barcelona

TF67 for Tenerife

We arrive in Rome early morning on the 28th from London and we are booked with RomeInLimo for our transfer to our hotel and again on the 1st from our hotel to Civitavecchia. Hotel is booked too.

Come on November....

Jason & Robert

Edited by JasYHZ

We're doing four right through Celebrity; we have a big OBC that we're gonna use up cause we already have a free Classic beverage package (that we upgraded to Premium before leaving home) and pre-booked a 5 night specialty dining package.

LV05 for Florence/Pisa

TU32 for Provence - looks like you'll have company :)

BRB2 for Barcelona

TF67 for Tenerife

We arrive in Rome early morning on the 28th from London and we are booked with RomeInLimo for our transfer to our hotel and again on the 1st from our hotel to Civitavecchia. Hotel is booked too.

Come on November....

Jason & Robert

We arrive in Rome on the 29th staying at Sheraton Roma Conference Center.

Using RomeCabs for the transfer.

http://www.provencewinetours.com/shore-excursions/

Take a look at this tour company for Provence, we are considering using them.

We got the bev pkg and upgraded to premium.

Counting down the days!

Joe and Ray

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Doing BTB. Hope there will be many FOD on board! Looking forward to meeting everyone! Anyone have an idea of the weather at that time of year?

Ray & Mike

Bring a coat and scarf!

It will be chilly until we are half way across the Atlantic.

We wore sweat pants and sweat shirts while sitting on the balcony but it was fabulous:D

Everyone will be around the Martini bar around 7pm each night prior to dinner:cool:

Joe and Ray

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Everyone,

I am also on this sailing from Nashville Tennessee. I am bringing my mom and also traveling with me is my friend Kathy. Look forward to meeting you guys around the martini bar!

Walter

Welcome aboard:D

The more the merrier:cool:

Joe and Ray

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be onboard...(travelling solo as usual)...this will be my 3rd TA this year and fourth overall (does this make me a hedonist or a masochist? ...did Reflection in April/May eastbound) and am doing the westbound on Reflection next week. I do love all the sea days... This will be my first time on Silhouette. I assume we're having a sailaway at Sunset Bar? Everybody bring their mardi gras beads? If I don't see you at the sailaway, it may mean I had a flight delay...I don't arrive Rome until 12:20 PM day of sailing, but have booked my flight and transfer through Celebrity Cruise's Choice Air, so they promise to get me there ...at least eventually!

Look forward to seeing you all onboard!

Randy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Just saying aloha! We're on this TA and looking forward to meeting you all at the FOD/LGBT gatherings!

Just did a Norwegian fjords cruise on the Infinity back-to-back with a British Isles cruise in August.

We're spending 5 days in Rome before and a couple days after in South Beach.

Lowell and Charlie

[from Hawaii and France]