odd request - need sand from caye caulker

sjmbruce

hi! i started a collection of sand in jars from the places ive been. however, i forgot to get some from caye caulker during my time in belize.

on cruises, i generally put the sand in a small glass jar with a lid and have never had a problem getting back on the ship with them.

is there anyone going to caye caulker in the future that would bring back some sand from the beach and mail it to me? of course id pay shipping and any other related costs.

if you'd be open to bringing back some beautiful white sand from caye caulker for me, please send me an email. my email account is with gmail. my address is sjmbruce.

thanks for reading my odd request, i hope i can complete my collection sometime soon!

My husband and I will be going to Belize (and probably Caye Caulker for our time in port). I collect sand also and would be happy to get a bag to send to you. We will be there on Jan 29 or 30th.

Did you enjoy spending the day at Caye Caulker??

My husband and I will be going to Belize (and probably Caye Caulker for our time in port). I collect sand also and would be happy to get a bag to send to you. We will be there on Jan 29 or 30th.

Did you enjoy spending the day at Caye Caulker??

yes, we did! we did a land vacation in belize. after a day of snorkeling we went to caye caulker for lunch and shopping. it's a nice island and if you walk down the beach a little theres public spots to be by the water. if you drink at all, the cashew wine is interesting.

Archived