Health Status on the Riviera - PLEASE LET US KNOW

Offroad911

The last post regarding the health of the Riviera was Dec 18th. As there have been several sailings since the last post, it would be informative to know how mid and late December passengers fared with regard to the various noxious virius reported on the previous November & December sailings.

The last post regarding the health of the Riviera was Dec 18th. As there have been several sailings since the last post, it would be informative to know how mid and late December passengers fared with regard to the various noxious virius reported on the previous November & December sailings.

Everything is fine on Riviera..

Jancruz1

I remember seeing a post from someone on the sailing immediately after the one that had the problems who said that everything was fine.

Perhaps hard to believe that the problem was cleared up so quickly but that seemed to be the case.

No, I haven't been on board either.

Mura

Jan - No disrespect intended, however I (and likely others booked on the Riviera in the very near future) would prefer to hear from passengers experiences. Thank You for your input.

People that know me understand I would never answer if I didnt know for a fact..I was a passenger that got off on 12/20 and at that time (I had a rash from the sun and spent time with the doctor) everything was fine..the number of people that were sick before I boarded on the 10th was 24..out of 1200..again I say, everything on board is fine!!

Jancruz1

People that know me understand I would never answer if I didnt know for a fact..I was a passenger that got off on 12/20 and at that time (I had a rash from the sun and spent time with the doctor) everything was fine..the number of people that were sick before I boarded on the 10th was 24..out of 1200..again I say, everything on board is fine!!

Jancruz1

Jan - Thank you for your clairification. It sounds like things have quieted down from the November posts and that is a very good thing. Happy New Year

Jan - Thank you for your clairification. It sounds like things have quieted down from the November posts and that is a very good thing. Happy New Year

Happy New year to you and your family and all of our Cruise Critic family members!!

Jancruz1

Archived