Quick Question~ Free Beverages!

QTPieRye

Okay, I have some dumb questions:

What about water? Can I fill a sports bottle somewhere? On NCL's POA you were only allowed to fill your bottle in the gym...

At dinner, if I order a large glass of water and pull out a packet of Crystal Light, will they give me dirty looks?

I know I am allowed to bring some soda on board. I assume I am not allowed to bring it to dinner... What about up on deck?

We both drink Diet Pepsi. Carnival only has Coke products, so we always bring Diet Pepsi with us. We also bring our Tervis Tumblers. A couple of times on our last cruise, I stopped by the buffet area to get some ice for my tumbler, then poured in the soda before heading to the MDR. I took it in with me and our waiter never said a word. I've even seen a few people carry in a beer with them to dinner. You won't have any problem bringing Crystal Light with you. A Bubba Keg filled with the Baldwin sisters' " Papa's recipe" might draw a few looks though.:rolleyes: (Sorry. Couldn't resist "The Waltons" reference.:D)

What about water? Can I fill a sports bottle somewhere? On NCL's POA you were only allowed to fill your bottle in the gym...

At dinner, if I order a large glass of water and pull out a packet of Crystal Light, will they give me dirty looks?

I know I am allowed to bring some soda on board. I assume I am not allowed to bring it to dinner... What about up on deck?

Water- I have heard (on here) that they do not like you to fill it up at the spout thing because of germs, you could always put it in a couple and fill it.

Soda- I have brought it to lunch and dinner with me. I just put it in the water glass before they came and filled it with water.;) I just felt awkward with it, but not sure why.

We have even brought a glass of wine with us to dinner. However, because our room is very far aft and our dining was forward, there was a very long walk to the MDR. And we HAD to sip the wine to keep it from spilling. :D I think you can see where i am going with this one. ;) We ended up at the MDR with no wine in our glasses. :D

I doubt they would notice or care with crystal light but it might be pretty strong, as the glasses are not that big.

I don't have the link, but I can tell you that each passenger is allowed to bring on 12 containers 20-oz or less of non-alcoholic beverages, including bottled water. Passengers 21 or over can bring one bottle of wine.

Thank you :)

Use a large mug from home, fill it with water then fill your sports bottle.

No problem adding Crystal Light.

No problem taking soda to dinner.

Archived