Brilliance - New Menu

What night is the best night to eat at Chops? We usually eat there on Caribbean night, but that was before the menu changed. Any suggestions? Sailing 3/2/12. Thanks!

In our opinion (we had a group of 17 on Dec 1), Monday night was the "least popular" menu followed by Wednesday. The first week we ate in the MDR on Monday night but the next two weeks we tried to avoid the MDR on Monday evenings. But hey...it might be your favorite menu. Tuesday night is Italian night with the minestrone, strawberry bisque, chicken marsala, lasagna, etc....Mr. Ski's favorite menu. Thursday night has the lobster and shrimp and better steak. Friday night's menu is pretty decent. We pretty much found something we enjoyed every night except Monday.

In our opinion (we had a group of 17 on Dec 1), Monday night was the "least popular" menu followed by Wednesday. The first week we ate in the MDR on Monday night but the next two weeks we tried to avoid the MDR on Monday evenings. But hey...it might be your favorite menu. Tuesday night is Italian night with the minestrone, strawberry bisque, chicken marsala, lasagna, etc....Mr. Ski's favorite menu. Thursday night has the lobster and shrimp and better steak. Friday night's menu is pretty decent. We pretty much found something we enjoyed every night except Monday.

It was great to finally see skiiergirl and Mr. ski on that cruise. We really did not get to talk, but at least I know who they are!

We rarely eat in the MDR, but we were looking forward to Thursday night, as it was the second formal night, and we had heard about the new 6 oz lobster that the Brilliance had onboard.

But it was not to happen that week, at we were invited to a Captains table, held...........in Chops. Captain Henrik is a wonderful gentleman, but he does not like the formal Captains table in the MDR, and wanted something more intimate. I wanted lobster, but held my tounge, as I had two more weeks to try the new lobster tail, and when I finally had my wish, delivered to our suite table, the crew once more outdid themselves, and our dinner was devine!

I have shown a couple of pictures of breakfast on the balcony, or the chef surprise in the WJ, so I won't bother you with another great picture of lobster........so just take me word.........it's the best that we have had on a ship in years!!

Skiiergril, I hope that we can spend a bit more time sometime in the future.....than to just say......Hi!

Rick

Archived