Attention Belize Experts!!!!!!!!

heyheypaula

:confused: Attention Belize experts...I need your advice! Would it be worthwhile to take a water taxi to Ambergris Caye to shop and explore...If we don't plan on snorkeling there, would this be a waste of time? :eek: Please give your opinions!

I planned on doing exactly that---but noticed that the cruise line dropped that excursion to Ambergris due to the length of time to get there and back. Be sure and check with ferry departures and returns as I heard that they take about 1 1/2 hour each way to get there (weather permitting). Also check with the cruise line to ensure you have the exact time they will be in port in Belize. Only in that port did Carnival decide to change the time by one hour and not stay with the port time (for us it was Galveston, Texas--Central Time).:eek:

I was beginning to wonder if anyone would reply, so I appreciate your response.

I suppose we need to do some more research on what we want to do in Belize. We went there last year and took the mangrove tunnels and museum tour.

Archived