Buccaneer Queen & Last Tender in Cabo ?

QTPieRye

Help please! We are currently booked on the Buccaneer Queen excursion which is located at Dock 1 in Cabo, across from Dock 5, where the tender arrives/departs. The Buccaneer arrives back at 3:30 (Cabo Time), and the ship is scheduled to leave Cabo San Lucas at 4 p.m. (Ship Time) 5 p.m. (Cabo Time).

For anyone that has done this excursion, how long did it take you to get back to dock 5 after the excursion. The operator tells me water taxis will be available to drive us back across, I would like to know a cruise passenger's perspective on this.

The past 2 times we've been in Cabo, the last tender time varied between 1 hour and 30 minutes, prior to the ship's departure. Unfortunately, I don't think we will know this until we are on the ship.

Havnt been on that actual excursion(Did the Risselena last time) but it only takes about 10-15 min to walk around the Marina and the water taxi takes about 3-5 minutes to cross

When you take the taxi over in the morning tell them what time to be back and they should. Im sure there will be others on this excursion with you and the locals like money.

Usually the last tender is half hr prior unless inclement weather or everyone is on board.... So you should be fine either way.

That's what I was thinking..... but I guess the biggest question is on the 6-day sailing of the Splendor 1 day Cabo / 1 day PV, will the ship remain on PST or will the captain put the clocks forward 1 hour before arriving in Cabo.

Our experience has always been that the ship time is 1 hour behind in Cabo and then we put the clocks forward 1 hour before we get to PV.

I can't remember what the time was on our 5 night Spirit cruise which was Cabo/Cabo days.

Archived