Early Saver Price Change Question

JRothman

We're booked Early Saver in a 4F on the Breeze. I just checked prices, and it looks like a 4G is significantly cheaper ($100/pp), 1 floor up. With Early Saver, does anyone know if we switch cabins (and cabin categories) to save the $$?

I can call Carnival in the morning and ask, but figured I'd start here!

You should be able to, I did it for my January 27th Breeze sailing because spa balcony staterooms came down to what I had already paid for a balcony on Lido. I am just warning you, it didn't come easy and I spent 2 hours on hold, but I did get it. They tried to tell me that they NEVER upgrade to spa cabins.

You should be able to, I did it for my January 27th Breeze sailing because spa balcony staterooms came down to what I had already paid for a balcony on Lido. I am just warning you, it didn't come easy and I spent 2 hours on hold, but I did get it. They tried to tell me that they NEVER upgrade to spa cabins.

i think the reason you had a problem was because you wanted a spa deck upgrade and CCL doesn't like to upgrade those for free.

Bill

Archived