Nassau??

hihello

There is a beach right by Senoir Frogs in Nassau...is it any good? Or should I take a cab to another beach?

The Beach behind Senor Frogs is a private beach owned by the Hilton.

It's small, private and quiet.

To use this beach you'll need a day pass.. which is $70pp.. (includes a $40 lunch voucher).

Island Marketing discounts this package for $60 if you pay in advance.

There's another public beach (free) just down the way. Junkanoo Beach is just 1/2 mile from the port. An easy walk just past the Hilton Property.

If you want a nicer beach, you can take a jitney or cab ot the sheraton. Day Passes at the sheraton are $30pp.

If you act like you belong there, the Hilton doesn't bother you for a pass. We've walked onto that beach and used the facilities at least 3 times. Junkaroo beach is a short walk, but I don't think they have beach chairs.

If you act like you belong there, the Hilton doesn't bother you for a pass. We've walked onto that beach and used the facilities at least 3 times. Junkaroo beach is a short walk, but I don't think they have beach chairs.

So you are saying that you trespassed on the property and got away with it? That's stealing ... and I wouldn't recommend it.

Hilton DOES bother you about a pass. It's immoral and deceptive to use the property without paying or permission.

Do you also sneak into the movies??

No, I don't sneak into movies and the Hilton doesn't have any signage that says you need a pass to use the facilities so we just walked through and hung out on the beach. How is that stealing...get over yourself...geeze!

No, I don't sneak into movies and the Hilton doesn't have any signage that says you need a pass to use the facilities so we just walked through and hung out on the beach. How is that stealing...get over yourself...geeze!

Why would they sell day passes if they didn't expect people to pay to use the facilities. I suggest you get over YOUR self.. There is signage at the front desk.

Hilton management does NOT allow outsiders to use the faciities for free.

Archived