Unlimited beer/mix drink package on ALLURE?

Hi I have read on a previous thread that Oasis has unlimited "beer pass" or "beer/mixed drink pass", beer pass is 315 per person and includes water, coffee, pop, beer and non alcoholic frozen drinks and the other package includes mixed drinks and cost 380 per person. Do they have such a package on Allure and where do I purchase one when we board? It is not available on the website but apparently on the ship once you get there? Also does anyone know if this package would include wine?:)

Hi I have read on a previous thread that Oasis has unlimited "beer pass" or "beer/mixed drink pass", beer pass is 315 per person and includes water, coffee, pop, beer and non alcoholic frozen drinks and the other package includes mixed drinks and cost 380 per person. Do they have such a package on Allure and where do I purchase one when we board? It is not available on the website but apparently on the ship once you get there? Also does anyone know if this package would include wine?:)

Here's a description of the package:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Onboard_Experience/12032090_Beverage_Package_Flyer_FAQ.pdf

It's not currently available for purchase on the website. Don't know exactly where to purchase on Allure, but on Indy a few weeks ago we saw it for sale at the bar part of Cafe Promenade. You can always ask any bar server or Guest Services once you get on board.

Archived