Any Canadians Cruising on Feb 16, 2013 Independence of the Seas?

HI!

Are there any Canadians sailing on Feb 16, 2013 Independence of the Seas? My hubby and I (35&36) are cruising......hoping to meet some nice people to party with!!

Try posting your question in your roll call. This is the section where the folks on your specific cruise are posting. Here's a link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1680971

HI!

Are there any Canadians sailing on Feb 16, 2013 Independence of the Seas? My hubby and I (35&36) are cruising......hoping to meet some nice people to party with!!

HI. We aren't sailing with you but want to reassure you that you will meet a lot of nice people to party with...and they won't all be Canadians!;) Definitely check in on the roll call section and join the meet and mingle if they have organized one.

I apologize, I didn't mean that we only wanted to meet Canadians, we cruised before and met many very nice Americans, I just wanted to see if any Canadians were travelling with us :) Again, I apologize for my mis-communication.....

HI!

We aren't Canadian but we did live in Calgary for a short while and we will be on the 2/16 sailing! :)

I'm Canadian. A Rider fan. Marathon runner. But unfortunately I chose to sail on the Freedom on Feb 24th to celebrate my 40th birthday, so I can't party with you. Anyhow, have a great cruise and I am sure you will run into some fellow canucks on your cruise. Tis the time of year we head for the warmer vaca's.

-Cheers

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk.

I'm Canadian. A Rider fan. Marathon runner. But unfortunately I chose to sail on the Freedom on Feb 24th to celebrate my 40th birthday, so I can't party with you. Anyhow, have a great cruise and I am sure you will run into some fellow canucks on your cruise. Tis the time of year we head for the warmer vaca's.

-Cheers

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk.

Happy 40th!!! Go RIDERS! Have fun on your cruise!

Archived