Cover Charges on the Dawn

mlm228

Hi,

I'm going on the Dawn in less than two weeks. I was wondering if anyone knows the cover charges for the various restaurants. I read that some restaurants are a la carte. Does that mean the menu is priced out instead of a fixed surcharge of, say, $10? Also, are any of them better than others?

Please help!

Thank you.

The only restaurants that have a cover are Bamboo, Cagney's and LeBistro.

Cagneys is I believe $20pp

LeBristro is $15pp and I am not sure but I believe Bamboo is the same.

On Monday they have a 50% off sale on all so make reservations early.

And I had not seen an a la carte menu. The cover seemed to cover it all.

Get the Chocolate Fondu at Le Bistro

mlm ~ come join our roll call!!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=152129

Both Karla and I will be on that same cruise.

Also, some of the cover prices are listed in the Freestyle Dailies (daily newsletter given to every cabin) here: http://community.webshots.com/album/341385662TvTLSc

Happy Sailing!!! and, welcome aboard :D

Thank you for all the information.

One question though. What is the 50% off sale? does that mean we can make a reservation for 50% less than the actual charge? any more info is greatly appreciated.

One question though. What is the 50% off sale? does that mean we can make a reservation for 50% less than the actual charge? any more info is greatly appreciated.

That's it - think of it as buy 1 get 1 free :)

mlm ~ the first night of the cruise, all cover charges are 50% less. For instance, the cover charge for Cagney's is $20 per person. For the first night, it'll only be $10 per person. And, these charges, by the way, are charged to your on-board account. They don't take any cash in any of the restaurants (unless you'd like to tip a member of the wait staff that gave you particularly good service).

mlm ~ no, Sunday night. I think I've read that Monday is 50% off, too. But, I'm not sure. Monday night is the formal night of the week and also lobster night in the main dining rooms. We will definitely not miss that one :)

I haven't seen menus for the Dawn on line. But, click on the link below for the menus on the Star which is Dawn's sister ship.

http://www.orcatekweb.com/menus.htm

I was on the Dawn May 22-29, and they did 50% off both Sunday and Monday at all special restaurants. :)

Archived