Booking on board?

Mhurst

Can anyone tell me how it works when we book onboard? Is the deposit reduced or the same? How much obc for two people on a 7 day?

I can only tell you my experience with it. We were on the CCL Freedom last month and we booked a 15 day cruise, he gave us a $600 OBC w/a $400 deposit. He also gave us 2 $200 OBC certificates for 2 family/friends to use. They just need to mail it in within 60 days.. Normally for a 7 day cruise we usually only get a total of $200 so the $600 was nice

I can only tell you my experience with it. We were on the CCL Freedom last month and we booked a 15 day cruise, he gave us a $600 OBC w/a $400 deposit. He also gave us 2 $200 OBC certificates for 2 family/friends to use. They just need to mail it in within 60 days.. Normally for a 7 day cruise we usually only get a total of $200 so the $600 was nice

You get more than anybody else does. It's $50 OBC for 3,4,5 day cruise, $100 for I believe 7,8,9 day cruises $200 for 10 or more days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope they are giving such good deals on the Pride next month.

Is Carnival giving $200 OBC for 7 day cruises now?

You and me both hope they do. I just got $100 OBC for all of my 7 day cruises, including my up coming April cruise

You get more than anybody else does. It's $50 OBC for 3,4,5 day cruise, $100 for I believe 7,8,9 day cruises $200 for 10 or more days

Yes, I thought the same thing.. he said they were doing a Promotional sale.. Not sure of all the details .. I just know when I double checked a week after getting home My Invoice shows two on board credits 1 Onboard Credit shows USD 200.00 & 1 Shows as Promotional Onboard Credit $400 Refundable..

Yes, I thought the same thing.. he said they were doing a Promotional sale.. Not sure of all the details .. I just know when I double checked a week after getting home My Invoice shows two on board credits 1 Onboard Credit shows USD 200.00 & 1 Shows as Promotional Onboard Credit $400 Refundable..

If its promotional then not everyone can expect that then. I hope I get something like that when I go in April

I only got $100 credit for my cabin on the Breeze when I booked on the Dream in October. I hope you get more.

Archived