How long before sailing do shore excursions become available?

jimbug

We're on the Liberty next March (yes, I know - a long ways away!), and I was just wondering when the Carnival website would start allowing you to add shore excursions. I'm more interested in the prices and departure times right now than actually booking, but that info would be handy. So far, when I go to "my reservation" online, it is only showing 2 excursions available at Grand Cayman, and none for the others so far. Any experience with this?

Thanks!

I have put a deposit down for a cruise booked in September and was looking at the shore excursions yesterday with prices.....I didn't try to book them but I'm sure you can.....If you're registered and you have a booking number I would try to log onto Carnival.com and put your booking number in and try it. Can't hurt.....

We're on the Liberty next March (yes, I know - a long ways away!), and I was just wondering when the Carnival website would start allowing you to add shore excursions. I'm more interested in the prices and departure times right now than actually booking, but that info would be handy. So far, when I go to "my reservation" online, it is only showing 2 excursions available at Grand Cayman, and none for the others so far. Any experience with this?

Thanks!

Is there a certain excursion you are interested in? Carnival says 180, but I was able to view my Liberty excursions about 240 days in advance.

We sail on the Glory in three weeks. We had something like 3 excursions available per port up until about 3 months ago...then they slowly started adding more...up until about two weeks ago. Now there is 12-24 excursions per port. Doesn't appear that they will add anymore now. Hope this helps.

Brittany

We are sailing in September. Excursions for our sailing started showing "prices" about 180 out. Like stated above not all of them showed up at once. They add them slowly for some reson or another.

Archived