New to Celebrity

TKS

We are looking at taking an April, 2013 cruise aboard Celebrity Century, and I have a few questions. We have been travelling on Oceania for several years, but are looking for another cruise line.

1. The ship is older, and I see it was refurbished in 2006. What condition is it in?

2. We are looking at one of the Concierge fantail cabins, 9233, and it is the only cabin in that fantail section of deck 9 available every cruise. None of the other cabins on that level are available for any of the cruises. Is that coincidence, or is there some reason this cabin is not desirable?

3. Anyone who has travelled Oceania and Celebrity, can you compare the two lines for me.

Thanks for the assistance!

Kay

hi, Kay,

I have not been on Oceana...but certainly on Celebrity. I would suggest that you use the search function and put in exactly what I put in my title...and I think you will come up with plenty of comparisons.

I THINK I have remember someone posting that the cabins on O are smaller, and the bathrooms, but am not sure....anyway, try the search function and it should help you.

We were on the Century last month, 15 day Hawaii cruise, but have never been on Oceania

The ship was in excellent condition and the staff was excellent. I have never had as much contact with the senior officers in all my other cruises.

I don't know what you mean by "fantail" cabin. All the cabins on deck 9 are pretty much the same. Also, checking the April cruises, 9233 doesn't seem to be available on any of them, although other C2s on Deck 9 are available on most cruises.

Archived