overnight stay At Cocoa Beach

Does anyone have any ideas of a place to stay near the pier that you would recommend? i know there are several hotels nearby, any preferences? I don't need fancy, arriving around 7-8pm and leaving for cruise next morning. Joy

Hi Joy! We just got back from the Hilton Cocoa Beach. It's a nice, newly renvoated hotel. It was very cleam and comfortable and the price was right! We paid $69/night (I heard it has gone up to $74/night) for it on easyclicktravel.com. It's one of the off the record deals. The hotel was very nice and the staff was excellent. I would stay there again in a heartbeat! :)

We stayed at the Best Western Oceanfront. We had a Tower room, very nice, with a balcony right on the beach. Pier was only a few steps away. You can see the ships coming in and out. They also have other rooms w/o ocean view.

Nice clean room with a mini-fridge and micro.

Also on the property was a Damons (spelling?) Steakhouse. Not too bad.

Alisha

Hi Joy! We just got back from the Hilton Cocoa Beach. It's a nice, newly renvoated hotel. It was very cleam and comfortable and the price was right! We paid $69/night (I heard it has gone up to $74/night) for it on easyclicktravel.com. It's one of the off the record deals. The hotel was very nice and the staff was excellent. I would stay there again in a heartbeat! :)

Laura, thanks for the tip... Hilton filled but did the other one for $65/night. it is not as nice as the hilton but it will only be a matter of hours that we are in the hotel. Used the "Off the record" deal. don't know how to thank you for your great advise. Joysmile.gif

Hi Joy

Don't know if this may help, but we stayed in the Holiday Inn Express last year before we boarded Mariner. I can't remember the price, but all I can say is for a Holiday Inn Express compared to what we get in in the UK, it was great value for money! The staff were really friendly and helpful and it was just across the road from the beach front area. I'd stay there again before boarding the beautiful Mariner of the Seas!

Stayed at the Radisson Resort in Cape Canaveral for a Mariner Cruise in 2003. Had a two room suite for a party of four at $144 total that included auto parking for the week. Included hot tub, two TV's etc. They also had single rooms at about $75. Within sight of the port. Included shuttle to the ship both ways. Don't know how it is now. Suggest you check them out.

Archived