2013 Legend's Show

QTPieRye

Yep, that's what the skuttlebutt was, but as of yet, I've not been aboard a ship, or even heard of a ship that actually has the "New Legends". :confused: There was even a list of who the new legends were going to be, (only ones saved from the old list were Elvis and Frank). I was really looking forward to the New Show, but alas,,,,I guess it's not to be? :mad:

"SKY"

I know the Magic and the Elation both have the NEW Legend Show.

The ships going through the 2.0 change will NOT have any Legend Show (or Talent Show)....the new Hasbro and new show scheduling apparently does not allow for it.

The Breeze does not have any Legend Show.

Not sure about the rest of the Fantasy class ships or the Victory and Triumph...

Yep, that's what the skuttlebutt was, but as of yet, I've not been aboard a ship, or even heard of a ship that actually has the "New Legends". :confused: There was even a list of who the new legends were going to be, (only ones saved from the old list were Elvis and Frank). I was really looking forward to the New Show, but alas,,,,I guess it's not to be? :mad:

"SKY"

NEW Legends are

Rick Springfield Born in the USA

Michael Jackson Billie Jean

The same Elvis

The same Elton John

The same Frank Sinatra

The same Garth Brooks

Cher If I could turn back time

Shania Twain Man I Feel Like A Woman

Aretha Franklin (I THINK it is still Respect)

Tina Turner What's Love Got to do with It

Food for thought: Do you suppose, if none of the passengers auditioned for the Legends show, that Carnival might spend some money to hire real talent to entertain us? On our last cruise, the people that participated in the Legends show were, for the most part, pretty bad.

Food for thought: Do you suppose, if none of the passengers auditioned for the Legends show, that Carnival might spend some money to hire real talent to entertain us? On our last cruise, the people that participated in the Legends show were, for the most part, pretty bad.

Better chance if passengers voted with their feet and didnt come to the show.

Archived