Extra meals "to go" for hungry teen

Breezy72

Why must people act like they've never seen food before?

Seriously..do people love the idea of floating Golden Corral's?

:confused: I'm only curious for food options for my growing teenage son... I'm more concerned about alcohol shortages! :eek: ;)

Why must people act like they've never seen food before?

Seriously..do people love the idea of floating Golden Corral's?

Trust me, I was embarrassed! But he did eat all of them!! and he's not as big as you would think that somebody that ate 5 entrees would be!!

:confused: I'm only curious for food options for my growing teenage son... I'm more concerned about alcohol shortages! :eek: ;)

Your son should be fine - as someone mentioned, there is always something to eat! My son did enjoy the pizza, but even though your son isn't a fan, there are usually burgers by the pool as well, and the sandwiches at the back of the boat can't be beat!!

Your son should be fine - as someone mentioned, there is always something to eat! My son did enjoy the pizza, but even though your son isn't a fan, there are usually burgers by the pool as well, and the sandwiches at the back of the boat can't be beat!!

Yep, I think he will survive! :p

And in your hubby's defense, I've seen the size of the lobsters on ships and they remind me of crawfish (mud bugs, craw dads, poor mans lobster.....) lol! We are far from an ocean up here in Wyoming, but I will say that one of our favorite haunts is famous for their "deep fried baby lobster". It's an old recipe (prohibition era) and a "small" order is filling, but the "full" order is enough to feed two people easily, unless you like lobster for breakfast. ;)

Ya, at market value, we don't get to imbibe too much! :eek:

Archived