Question about bracelet bought on cruise

GAMOM4

When we were on the Fascination at the beginning of December we purchased one of the Bella Perlina Bracelets - we didn't actually pick one out because there were so many people pushing their away around the tables - the sales lady finally just stood on something and was holding them up and handing them back. We purchased this for our son's girlfriend and she loved it.

I never really looked really close at it or any of the bracelets...but I was wondering do all of them have a little ship charm on one end and something else to do with a ship on the other. I was just kind of surprised when she was showing it to me and said how much she loved the cruise charms that were on it. I have looked at some of the ones on e-bay that are for sale and don't see that on any of them. Crazy question I know.....but it just got me wondering if all the ones you purchase on the ship have the ship charms at the end of it.

I bought a bracelet with a few charms and then several boxes of charms to add to it. One of the charm boxes was the cruise ship charm, anchor charm and another bead (I bought it because of the anchor -- my sorority symbol). That was the set everyone else wanted and they only had a few on my cruise.

I get lots of complements on my bracelet. I'm hoping they have them again when I cruise in March.

I bought a bracelet with a few charms and then several boxes of charms to add to it. One of the charm boxes was the cruise ship charm, anchor charm and another bead (I bought it because of the anchor -- my sorority symbol). That was the set everyone else wanted and they only had a few on my cruise.

I get lots of complements on my bracelet. I'm hoping they have them again when I cruise in March.

I was also a DG in college. :-)

Archived