Carnival Breeze Balcony - which location/deck is best???

joomlarocks

I am hoping someone is here who has sailed on the Breeze, we are picking Balcony cabins presently. I have a 7 year old with autism and I would prefer to hopefully not be above any nightclubs but I don't know how to see where that would put us on the ship?

Any suggestions on which deck is best, mid/front and Upper, Empress etc? Anyone sailed this ship?

https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/the_fleet/interactive_map/breeze/interactivemap.html

Here is a great website....give it a second to load. Once it loads....drag your mouse to move the decks. You can see what is above and below you.

Also...tons of info on the left side of that page. Just click on any topic. Have not been on the Breeze yet...(cannot wait)...but my personal preference is aft.

Happy cruising.:o

Having just come off the Breeze last week I'd strongly suggest you avoid Deck 6. Not only is it right above the Promenade Deck and all of the entertaniment venues it contains, but the balconies are simply not private as anyone standing on the lanai can look right up into your balcony. 7 suffered from some of the same privacy issues but was a little better (they can't see into the back of your balcony), and 8 or 9 you'll be clear.

I stayed on 9. We had some noise issues drifting up from the Lanai (loud people outside at the Red Frog Pub or in the hot tubs), but I can only imagine that it would have been worse on the lower decks that are closer to the Lanai.

I cruised on the Breeze last October and would recommend a Cove Balcony. They are on deck 2 and close to the water but are very private. They are not like traditional balconies and are less exposed.

If you do a search for Cove Balcony on youtube you will see some examples.

We thought our cabin was fantastic (cabin 2281), was close to the main stairwells and elevators and wouldnt hesitate to book it again.

Thanks for that info! I am looking at deck 8 right now - trying to stay away from elevators.

I am planning to pack a small fan to help drown out the noise when we sleep lol.

What is your opinion of the Breeze compared to any other newer ships you have been on? Did you like it, did you love it? Do you think you would ever go again?

Thanks for that info! I am looking at deck 8 right now - trying to stay away from elevators.

I am planning to pack a small fan to help drown out the noise when we sleep lol.

What is your opinion of the Breeze compared to any other newer ships you have been on? Did you like it, did you love it? Do you think you would ever go again?

Breeze was our first cruise so we loved it. Plenty to do onboard and lots of options for food, drinks or just lounging around. We personally liked the Lanai hot tubs and always managed to find one with nobody in it which was a bonus.

The water slides were great as was the rope course.

I think you could do far worse than having a trip on the Breeze. Good luck and enjoy.

• 1 year later...
I cruised on the Breeze last October and would recommend a Cove Balcony. They are on deck 2 and close to the water but are very private. They are not like traditional balconies and are less exposed.

If you do a search for Cove Balcony on youtube you will see some examples.

We thought our cabin was fantastic (cabin 2281), was close to the main stairwells and elevators and wouldnt hesitate to book it again.

We just booked 2281 and 2283, glad to hear you liked it!

We have been on the Breeze twice, and both times we booked Lido Balconies, on Deck 10.

These cabins are amazingly quiet, yet SO convenient to EVERYTHING.

Run to Guys Burgers, or Blue Iguana, or the buffet, and be back on your balcony eating, in less than 5 minutes.

I do hear alot of people complain about the Lanai blocking your view of the water, and while this may be true if you are standing up, at the railing, and looking directly down, it is NOT true if you are sitting on your balcony looking out. We saw flying fish, etc.

Good Luck with your choice.:D

We have been on the Breeze twice, and both times we booked Lido Balconies, on Deck 10.

Run to Guys Burgers, or Blue Iguana, or the buffet, and be back on your balcony eating, in less than 5 minutes.

I do hear alot of people complain about the Lanai blocking your view of the water, and while this may be true if you are standing up, at the railing, and looking directly down, it is NOT true if you are sitting on your balcony looking out. We saw flying fish, etc.

I agree with ya 100% KP! We booked a Lido balcony for the 1st time on our last Carnival cruise on the Glory & it was great. I'll never book anything else on Carnival but a Lido balcony.

Edited by BearJim

I am hoping someone is here who has sailed on the Breeze, we are picking Balcony cabins presently. I have a 7 year old with autism and I would prefer to hopefully not be above any nightclubs but I don't know how to see where that would put us on the ship?

Any suggestions on which deck is best, mid/front and Upper, Empress etc? Anyone sailed this ship?

We sailed Breeze back in October. What a beautiful ship!

I absolutely agree with everything that KP said. We were 10277 and were not too far from the doors leading out to the Lido. We never heard noise from outside and we were right there at the action and the food. (Can't forget the food. :D)

We knew we loved the location because we were in 10274 on Dream and 10277 on Magic. And we love Lido so much that almost all of our cabins, except on Spirit class, have been on Lido.

Edited by stargate fan