Carnival Dream Fun Times

cruisemom101

I kept all of mine from 2 wks ago...if I can figure out how to scan them and post them I will. Check back in a week or so!

Which iten did you go on? We are going to Nassau, St. Thomas and St. Martin ... If you did go on this one, which night is the first elegant night? Nassau or the sea day? Thanks in advance!!!

Which iten did you go on? We are going to Nassau, St. Thomas and St. Martin ... If you did go on this one, which night is the first elegant night? Nassau or the sea day? Thanks in advance!!!

First elegant night was on first sea day, (Monday) Lobster Night!, and our second elegant night was on the second sea day (Thursday)- this was on the December 15th - 22nd on the Dream -

Thanks Familycruiser. That would be great. I have looked at the ones from before the dry dock, but I was looking for newer ones to see what has changed. We went on her a few years ago and loved it!

Anyone know why the search feature was disabled?

Archived