Istanbul Dinner & Night Club

I will be in Istanbul in February and since our ship is staying overnight, we would like to take in a dinner and show. Has anyone been to Sultana's Dinner and 1001 Nights Show or Kervansaray Night Club? Is there a better place to go? We are celebrating a birthday and would like to make it memorable.

Thanks for your help...

We went to Sultana's in Nov. 2009. The food was so so, but the entertainment was fun. The belly dancers were amazing. However, it is very touristy so be aware of that.

I organized this for a whole busload of us. They picked us up at the ship. Afterwards we had a short drive around the old city to see it at night and then were taken back to the ship.

We too have been to Sultanas. We really enjoyed it. We felt the food was pretty good (we opted for the deluxe) and the show was quite entertaining.

We also went with a group from the ship.... 40+ of us. They sent 2 small buses for us and also drove us to the Blue Mosque afterwards and it was midnight by the time we got back to the ship !!!! It was all lit up and a great photo op. I agree it is a bit touristy but have heard that some of the whirling dervish shows are somewhat boring and this was NOT boring.

They had bellydancers, folk dancers and a funny audience participation skit.

Archived