Celebrity Reflection April 6th Eastern Caribbean Anyone Else On Board?

indymarc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would say do it in St. Marteen, of the three islands that is our favorite. We are still deciding what to do. I wanted to do the horseback riding in Puerto Rico but Bob had a dream about a horse killing him which means now we cant do it :(. In St Marteen we always go to Orient Beach so we will probably do that again. We like to stay on the Boat on one of the islands because the boat empties out and it feels like we have the boat to ourselves. We may stay on the boat for St. Thomas unless we see an excursion that looks great.

Yup we have the premium package, how about you guys? If someone doesn't and you like to drink I highly recommend it. It is such a good deal! We are still trying to figure out what to do on the islands.

We have the classic package, it was part of the sale we booked with. I called and can be upgraded to the premium package once we get on the ship. Is it worth the upgrade? What will we miss out on if we just go with the classic package?

You'll miss out on the creative drinks made by the liquid chef at the Molecular Bar! They are covered on the premium package. If you just want basic drinks, you'll be fine. If you want something a liitle better you will have to pay the difference. There are other threads that talk about it in depth on cruisecritic. Either way....Cheers!! 6 more weeks!

Yeah, i think the difference is you can get any drink up to $8 where the prem is up to $12. It really depends on what you prefer. We like to drink Grey goose martini's and cosmos and they are covered under the prem. We also love dinner at wine and there is more of a selection of glasses in the $12 range. Also if you get a drink that is more they just charge you the difference. SO if you ordered a $10 wine they just charge you the extra $2. We are doing another cruise next year where we got the classic package free and are deft upgraded, its just easier not to worry for us. It's almost here!!!

Archived