upscale restaurant on intercostal way-Ft. Lauderdale?

LiseD

My favorite is Blue Moon Fish Co. They have 2 for 1 lunches mon-fri. Chart House has a great ambiance, but the last time I ate there it was a Charley's Crab. These first 2 have a lot of tables on the patio.

There is also Benihana, but it has no outdoor seating, so you might not even see the view. The Vue at Gallery One hotel has outdoor seating, but I've never heard anything good or bad about it. You might get a table indoors with a view at Da Campo Osteria.

If you decide not to go upscale, Houston's in Pompano Beach is on the intracoastal and it's always good.

It doesn't qualify as upscale, but the view from Pelican's Landing at the Hyatt Pier 66 cannot be equaled.

That reminds me...Grill 66 at Pier 66 is upscale and is excellent. I never sat outside there, though, so I'm not sure if the view is of the intracoastal or just the Marina.

That reminds me...Grill 66 at Pier 66 is upscale and is excellent. I never sat outside there, though, so I'm not sure if the view is of the intracoastal or just the Marina.

I thought of them, too, but the view is mostly blocked by yachts and the causeway. Pelican's Landing is on the second floor and at the "fork in the road."

Archived