Room 2338 breeze cove balcony

kac13090

Good morning!

We have this room booked for November and I have been reading all of the reviews of different places on the ship to be. I can't tell if I picked a good one or not? I booked early saver and realize I can't change it anyway.. I'm just curious.

Anyone stay in this room? Thoughts?

If you go to ....cruise line rooms dot com

there are great pictures of cabin 2322...which is a couple of doors down from you. There are not any particular pics of your cabin YET.

Go to the above website. Click on your ship...click on 2322.....click on pics to blow them up...:o

Good morning!

We have this room booked for November and I have been reading all of the reviews of different places on the ship to be. I can't tell if I picked a good one or not? I booked early saver and realize I can't change it anyway.. I'm just curious.

Anyone stay in this room? Thoughts?

I think you should be okay.

I'm sailing on the same cruise, come join us on the roll call.:)

We are in that room in March. We researched what people said about that room on the Dream (same ship lay out) and all the reviews were positive. So we went ahead and booked it. The open area next to the room is where they apparently store the luggage carts, so you won't have any neighbors making noise on that side.:rolleyes: I think you made a good choice.

We are in that room in March. We researched what people said about that room on the Dream (same ship lay out) and all the reviews were positive. So we went ahead and booked it. The open area next to the room is where they apparently store the luggage carts, so you won't have any neighbors making noise on that side.:rolleyes: I think you made a good choice.

Thanks for the info! I knew I had researched the area and found positive reviews but I couldn't remember where I had read it.

• 4 months later...

I checked the deck plans and there is a boat directly above you. Not a bad thing though unless you love the sun. Actually, if you go to cruisedeckplans dot com you'll find pictures of 2338. To see the pictures you'll have to pay to join (a couple of bucks?) but it is a very good site.

Edited by Cushing985

• 9 months later...

As a follow up... I loved this room.!!! I never heard any noises.. Ever. I loved the cove balcony. The only problem is the people next to smoked on their balcony :( all of the time....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

I was in cabin 2375 which is almost directly across the ship from your cabin. I love cabins right by the elevators because I have mobility issues. The laundromat was across the hall from our cabin. I never heard noises from above like others have indicated. And I love the cove balconies. We've had one twice last year on the Breeze. We also love that ship. IMHO I don't think there are any issues. The only issue I can think of is if you have anytime dining its a little tricky to get to the dining room. Take the elevator up to 4 then walk forward to the Atrium then walk down to level 3 where the dining room entrance is. Otherwise most things are located just off that mid-ship bank of elevators.

Have fun. You're gonna love the Breeze. I am looking at a May cruise on her.

• 1 month later...
As a follow up... I loved this room.!!! I never heard any noises.. Ever. I loved the cove balcony. The only problem is the people next to smoked on their balcony :( all of the time....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

Thank you for coming back and reporting your experience!