Reflection Aqua Suite 2109

kennedyd

Further, I don't believe the couch pulls out into a bed in Aqua class rooms. That may change when these staterooms transition over to S1 category Sky Suites in April 2015.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network using Tapatalk Pro

That's what I am wondering. We have 3 persons. Had wanted to upgrade to AQ for Blu, but couldn't because AQ and AQ Suites are only for 2 persons. Ended up upgrading to a Suite GTY last night. Have not been assigned, yet.

We cruise 3/28, although will officially be into the April sailing. :rolleyes: That week is when the changes take affect. In getting ready for the change, I wonder if sofa beds will be put into these AQ Suites ahead of time...if they add them at all. They could just leave the Suites a 2 person Sky Suite, while other SS are for 3 or 4 persons. If beds are added, we could end up in one of the AQ's instead of an SS. Will be interesting to see. ;)

Edited by Iamthesea

That's what I am wondering. We have 3 persons. Had wanted to upgrade to AQ for Blu, but couldn't because AQ and AQ Suites are only for 2 persons. Ended up upgrading to a Suite GTY last night. Have not been assigned, yet.

We cruise 3/28, although will officially be into the April sailing. :rolleyes: That week is when the changes take affect. In getting ready for the change, I wonder if sofa beds will be put into these AQ Suites ahead of time...if they add them at all. They could just leave the Suites a 2 person Sky Suite, while other SS are for 3 or 4 persons. If beds are added, we could end up in one of the AQ's instead of an SS. Will be interesting to see. ;)

The 3/28 sailing is the last one before Aqua Suites are renamed as S1 category Sky Suites.

I do not recall or remember if I looked under the couch cushion to see if the couch had a pull out bed.

Since you are in a suite GTY for 3 people, most likely you will be assigned given the need for a 3rd person. I loved the Reflection. Enjoy your cruise!

I'm sorry to see the Aqua suite concept go, too! This will probably be my first and last Aqua experience, because, I am a suite girl first and foremost. The absence of a suite option is why I have avoided Aqua class in the past. Looks like suite perks will be improving, though.

You are most welcome. ;)

This room, in my opinion, is probably one of the best staterooms I've had in all of my cruises. Location is awesome, the butler is great. The butler we had also provided service to the signature suites and reflection suite on deck 14. Although you are close to the spa and the forward elevator and stairwell, the flow of traffic is quite minimal and noise was never an issue in the stateroom.

I'm really sad to see the concept of aqua suites being discontinued. Sometime in April, the aqua suite will become a sky suite. Enjoy, and have a great cruise! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Here are some photos from 2109. It was a great cabin. None of the loud creaking noises previously reported. I enjoyed the location near the spa, but in the future, I will follow the rule of cabins above, cabins below. I'm a light sleeper, and set up of Aqua Spa Cafe at 6:30 a.m. Every morning woke me up. Just the sounds of chairs sliding. During the day there was sometimes a boom boom boom noise like someone running, but we could never figure out what it was. Those noises were muffled and would not bother a "normal" person in the least. :) balcony shots are hard to get. I have a video I'll post soon.29006a90dab0e92198eb989ecd28ecf1.jpg4032dd245580b9af00da1a38cd093588.jpg4ba453858ff88c833d8bb79aa99a70a7.jpg496e7f3cf4b0eabbcf912a4fd40a21fc.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk