A Different Cheers Question - Sharing Room with Minor

Rowan555

So I know my daughter has to get the Bottomless Bubbles sticker if I get Cheers - my question, and I'm not sure anyone would happen to have experience with this - is do we both have to sign up at the same time, or will they have a record that she's already purchased the bubbles sticker? She'll want to get her sticker as soon as we board, but I'm considering waiting until the next morning to get the Cheers package to save $50 :-). Just not sure how much of a hassle that will be. I could lug her down with me to show them her sticker, but she'll likely be deeply involved in something at Camp Carnival by the time I wake up, lol.

I didn't realize she would have to buy the Bottomless Bubbles if you buy the Cheers package.

We'll be sailing on Dream in July and I'm thinking about purchasing Cheers. I know I'll have to purchase it for my wife as well, but will we have to purchase Bottomless Bubbles for our 12 yo daughter?

Still, I don't see why she can't buy Bottomless Bubbles first, since you aren't required to buy the Cheers package. Then just buy Cheers the following morning. They'll have a record on your account of the Bottomless Bubbles purchase.

So I know my daughter has to get the Bottomless Bubbles sticker if I get Cheers - my question, and I'm not sure anyone would happen to have experience with this - is do we both have to sign up at the same time, or will they have a record that she's already purchased the bubbles sticker? She'll want to get her sticker as soon as we board, but I'm considering waiting until the next morning to get the Cheers package to save $50 :-). Just not sure how much of a hassle that will be. I could lug her down with me to show them her sticker, but she'll likely be deeply involved in something at Camp Carnival by the time I wake up, lol.

Your daughter is NOT required to get the BB sticker if you do the Cheers program. The requirement only applies to individuals over the age of 21 and applies only to the Cheers program so if you want to get the BB sticker for her then you can do it any time the first or second day and the same goes for the Cheers program.

Edited to add for clarification: The Bottomless Bubbles and the Cheers program are two entirely different things.

Incorrect. The two programs are unrelated.

Hmmm, okay, must have been some misinformation floating around in the now-poofed threads about Cheers which stated that this was the case. Guess I don't have to worry about it now! She has a $50 cruise allowance, and she always blows most of that on the soda sticker, so it wouldn't have been a problem if it was required - I'm still glad to know it's not, because I'd thought that was kind of ridiculous.

Archived