Splendor - CCL Official Letter with itinerary change

QTPieRye

Must have been alot of people who have decided to not sail on 1/13. There are over 59 cabins open for booking. Anyone interested.......LOL

Like I keep saying this shis is CURSED-CURSED-CURSED.

And it is kind of creepy she is the sister to the Concordia and that tragic accident was on 1/13/12. So here it is a year later and her sister is having problems.

Melissa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Splendor has had problems for a number of years. We will be glad to replace her!

As to two ships in Long Beach, Inspiration made an emergency stop a day early. It stopped at the end of the port for a few hours then returned to sea to finish the cruise

mystery2.jpg

mysteryship.jpg

Splendor has had problems for a number of years. We will be glad to replace her!

As to two ships in Long Beach, Inspiration made an emergency stop a day early. It stopped at the end of the port for a few hours then returned to sea to finish the cruise

Meanwhile they are taking our last remaining Spirit Class ship and replacing it with that bucket of bolts. Maybe she won't make it through the Straits of Magellan. Or get lost and end up Dowm Under.

Meanwhile they are taking our last remaining Spirit Class ship and replacing it with that bucket of bolts. Maybe she won't make it through the Straits of Magellan. Or get lost and end up Dowm Under.

She's headed Down Under anyway, only to be replaced by Imagination and a itinerary with No Imagination (3/4 day cruise leaving a day later!)

Maybe since Splendor doesn't arrive in port until 4:30pm, they will push Inspiration's departure up to 3:30 instead of 5:30.

For your information. From our condo we saw Splendor sail away Fridaynight at 8 pm. local time Puerto Vallarta.

Too bad we will not see that ship here anymore.

Have a great cruise.

Miracle (I assumed the "bucket of bolts" you were referring to) will be going to Austailia after its trips to Alaska and Hawaii. We won't even see it much in LB after its arrival later this year.
\

Nah, I liked the Miracle, even the MDR before it was downgraped.

Maybe since Splendor doesn't arrive in port until 4:30pm, they will push Inspiration's departure up to 3:30 instead of 5:30.

The Splendor is arriving Monday morning and departing Monday afternoon at 4:30pm.

And it is kind of creepy she is the sister to the Concordia and that tragic accident was on 1/13/12. So here it is a year later and her sister is having problems.

Melissa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please people..... go cast your bad juju somewhere else! We were on the Splendor on the 1/8/2012, during the Concordia accident and we are on her in 2 days! Don't worry... be happy :D

Please people..... go cast your bad juju somewhere else! We were on the Splendor on the 1/8/2012, during the Concordia accident and we are on her in 2 days! Don't worry... be happy :D

Thank you!!

We are booked to sail the Splendor to south America on 2/3/13....don't even like reading someone's opinion that the ship is "cursed".....I find plenty of things to worry about all on my own, I don't need superstitious stuff trying to elbow its way in, too!!!

:)

THIS is comfirmed, Miracle is going to Austraila.

Does that mean the Spirit will come home? LOL

That's really a bummer! We are hoping to have the option of 7 day cruises year round. We like to cruise every few months & those 3 & 4 dayers just get old!!!

Do you know of a ship coming to make San Pedro or even San Diego it's new home?

Archived