Atlantis Day Pass

Mimi Q

• 2 weeks later...
I tried to go online and purchase 2 Atlantis day passes but couldn't find where or how to do it on their website. Has anyone done this and how did you do it. Thanks!!!

The don't sell them on the website.

You have to either go to the front desk when you arrive and pay for a same day pass (which are restricted in #, so they may not be available).

or.. you can buy them thru Majestictoursbahamas.com

or.. you can book a room at either Atlantis or Comfort Suites for the day (max 4 ppl to a room - prevailing rates plus taxes and surcharges

or.. you can purchase from the cruiseline.

Day passes are $135pp/$80 for kids 4-12

• 2 weeks later...

Just booked the Carnival Fantasy and we are so excited! A big factor in choosing this cruise was the Atlantis excursion, as we all want to check out Atlantis and this seemed the perfect excursion. Prior to booking the cruise, I saw prices on Carnival's excursion list that ranged from $114-149 for adults, less for kids. Now that I have booked the cruise and tried to book our Atlantis excursion, the price has jumped to a total of $660 for 2 adults and 2 kids :O

We've never been to Atlantis previously and I know that cost is relative, but is $660 really worth it for a day excursion? Frankly, we paid less than that per person for the entire cruise!!!!!

I've seen Comfort Suites as an option, but looks like that is coming out to about the same price. Anyone else have other ideas (if there are any), or anyone have any input that may help me decide?

Thanks in advance!

Just booked the Carnival Fantasy and we are so excited! A big factor in choosing this cruise was the Atlantis excursion, as we all want to check out Atlantis and this seemed the perfect excursion. Prior to booking the cruise, I saw prices on Carnival's excursion list that ranged from $114-149 for adults, less for kids. Now that I have booked the cruise and tried to book our Atlantis excursion, the price has jumped to a total of $660 for 2 adults and 2 kids :O

We've never been to Atlantis previously and I know that cost is relative, but is $660 really worth it for a day excursion? Frankly, we paid less than that per person for the entire cruise!!!!!

I've seen Comfort Suites as an option, but looks like that is coming out to about the same price. Anyone else have other ideas (if there are any), or anyone have any input that may help me decide?

Thanks in advance!

Try pricing thru www.majestictoursbahamas.com They sell day passes for Atlantis.

Thanks scubagirll. Majestic seems like a good option. Do you know if they are ever sold out? I think I would prefer to do that over CS. Also, what are the chances of getting our own tix by walking up to Atlantis the day we port? Thanks!

Thanks scubagirll. Majestic seems like a good option. Do you know if they are ever sold out? I think I would prefer to do that over CS. Also, what are the chances of getting our own tix by walking up to Atlantis the day we port? Thanks!

Atlantis has a very limited # of passes They rely on other outlets to fill the property. They sell out quickly.

As for majestic, unless there is an event or concert, they should have tkts. Check the atlantis websites for events, concerts and tournaments. These days sell out all around or get blocked.

We will be in Nassau May 21 (I think) NCL Gem, considering Atlantis because NCL has a $89 special but a bit cautious given that approx. 12,000 people are in port that day. Thoughts? worth it or should we just head to the Sheraton for a beach day. I will be with my 13 year old.

We will be in Nassau May 21 (I think) NCL Gem, considering Atlantis because NCL has a $89 special but a bit cautious given that approx. 12,000 people are in port that day. Thoughts? worth it or should we just head to the Sheraton for a beach day. I will be with my 13 year old.

This will be a heavy week regardless of the cruise ships. The LPGA golf tournament starts that week and draws a big crowd.

Also, with Celebs on the grounds, some things may close for photo ops and special events etc.

Since it's a good price.. it's really up to you. Personally, I hate crowds and would steer clear, but that's just me.

I thought there are day passes for Atlantis that don't include the water park, just the aquarium dig? And beaches. I don't do waterslides or pools. Anyone know about this?

DIGS passes are $40pp/

Beach Pass included DIGS and are $70pp

This is the main beach only, not the nice calm beach in front of the Cove. It's the same beachfront as the FREE beach next door at Cabbage Beach.

The beach has been eroded this season and is on a steep incline especially during high tide.

There are better options for beached .. Sheraton being one.

Archived