catamaran cruise

syr101

• 2 weeks later...

We did the Calabaza catamaran with Gina and crew a few weeks ago and it was outstanding. We had previously done Silver Moon, and while that was also great, we though Calabaza was just a bit more personal. Gina's food is delish and the drinks were awesome. Also, getting the email with the link to all the photos they took was awesome. What I like about it (and this applies to Silver Moon as well), is that it's a laid back day. No party type atmosphere with loud music and people pushing you to get up and dance. Just a relaxing day with a great group of people.

We booked again for next February. Our group will take up the entire boat since we have 12-14 in our group. Normally Gina will only book 12, but since it's our own group, she said if we don't mind a few extras, she can do it. The boat still has plenty of room.

Can't wait for her awesome rum punches! And the morning bloody mary's were great too!

We did the Calabaza catamaran with Gina and crew a few weeks ago and it was outstanding. We had previously done Silver Moon, and while that was also great, we though Calabaza was just a bit more personal. Gina's food is delish and the drinks were awesome. Also, getting the email with the link to all the photos they took was awesome. What I like about it (and this applies to Silver Moon as well), is that it's a laid back day. No party type atmosphere with loud music and people pushing you to get up and dance. Just a relaxing day with a great group of people.

We booked again for next February. Our group will take up the entire boat since we have 12-14 in our group. Normally Gina will only book 12, but since it's our own group, she said if we don't mind a few extras, she can do it. The boat still has plenty of room.

Can't wait for her awesome rum punches! And the morning bloody mary's were great too!

Totally agree! We, too sailed several times with Silvermoon, then went on Calabaza this January. Came home and immediately booked with Gina for next January.

We went on ' Seaduced' Catamaran a few weeks ago. I think it is the newest cat on the island now, very well appointed. Captain and staff very Nice, friendly and professional, they limit 12ppl I think. The food was cooked fresh by chef on board, very fresh and tastey. The boat was very clean, looked like a new boat. I would definatley recommend. Best catamaran experience I have had so far. See links below...I hope they work, not so tech minded !

http://www.warrenyachting.com/content/seaduced

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Seaduced-Luxury-Catamaran/194958117309916?fref=ts

I booked with Silver Moon today. Tried to book Calabaza but it was full already :(. Silver Moon looks great and we can't wait. Booked the 5 hour trip with maximum of 12 people so nice small group. Katrina emailed me back right away and was polite and helpful.

Can't wait to swim with Turtles!!!!!!! It's been a dream of mine.

Archived