Excellence Circumnavigation Tour vs Eli's Eco Tour?

rcprncss

I am considering these two tours for my visit to St. John in April. Can anyone recommend either of these? Anyone

I was wondering the price of the Excellence, since it's not listed on their website.

Any information will be helpful.

• 1 year later...
I am considering these two tours for my visit to St. John in April. Can anyone recommend either of these? Anyone

I was wondering the price of the Excellence, since it's not listed on their website.

Any information will be helpful.

I did the Excellence tour 4 years ago and it was the best $198 for two I spent in the 10 days on the ship . It was worth every dime for the 6 hr tour. They have a 85' 3 deck power cat. that is the fastest on the island. They tour the whole island with two stops with a full lunch on the beach. We sat on the front with our feet hanging at 50 miles a hr. going along the coast. It was a great time. We are going back in Dec. and I am trying to contact them now because I want to know about making plans. We want Princess last time and they had the tour and you had to book with them. Most of the crew ships tie up these tours. I am on Celebrity this time and do not see it on there site. By the way make sure that you tell them you want the "Excellance Tour since there are a couple others but they have the regular cats. that you usually see. Our tour left at 11 and the others left at 9 so you might ck that also. Here is their site: http://www.tropicalad.com/excellence.html Have Fun Bob

Edited by fielddreamer