Carnival Breeze - AFT balcony deck 9

joomlarocks

Is this the highest deck on the AFT balconys? Anyone have any reviews of this kind of deck?

On cruise line rooms . com photos for cabin 9472 are posted under magic not breeze but they are of the breeze. I actually posted those. That cabin is classified as a regular balcony 8D and not an 9C. I actually loved the cabin more than the true aft wrap I had last three weeks ago on the Breeze, cabin 6501. 9472 is quiet and close to lido. The only problem with the cabin is it is a bit smaller and the it has a door for the staff to use, typically on port days when you are not in the cabin for cleaning.

• 4 weeks later...
On cruise line rooms . com photos for cabin 9472 are posted under magic not breeze but they are of the breeze. I actually posted those. That cabin is classified as a regular balcony 8D and not an 9C. I actually loved the cabin more than the true aft wrap I had last three weeks ago on the Breeze, cabin 6501. 9472 is quiet and close to lido. The only problem with the cabin is it is a bit smaller and the it has a door for the staff to use, typically on port days when you are not in the cabin for cleaning.

Thanks for the pics...I will check them out. Can you tell me if you get a lot of sun out on the balcony? I had a lower balcony but had to switch dates and could only get 9474 on the Breeze. I don't mind shade but I do want to get sun out on the balcony.

Archived