Booking "entertainment"

Sue's Mom

We are sailing on Freedom on Feb 17. Is it possible to book shows or whatever. The Pre-Cruise Planner says the following:

Online reservations for Entertainment are currently not available for your sailing. If your cruise vacation begins more than two months from today, please visit the website closer to your sail date or you can check once onboard for availability

Does this mean it is not availale at all for Freedom or not just yet? If "not yet", why would that be as we are only 5 weeks away from sail date? :confused:

I have just rung RCI and was told that it is only possible to book the entertainment on their two biggest ships (Allure and Oasis?). Not available on Freedom. So daft to give me an option that isn't available!

Woops, I did not know that.....:o

I have just rung RCI and was told that it is only possible to book the entertainment on their two biggest ships (Allure and Oasis?). Not available on Freedom. So daft to give me an option that isn't available!

This is true and not true. There isn't availability to book on the Freedom as you were told; as they have no big production number such as Chicago, hairspray or Saturday Night Fever. They will most likely advise people how to obtain ice show tickets once onboard, normally somewhere on the Promenade.

The untrue is, you can in fact book Liberty of the Seas entertainment online which booking is required for SNF and their aerial show, whether pre board or booking on board. So pre reservations are possible for the two big ships and the Liberty.

Not true.... I have made all the entertainment reservations on Freedom for our Jan 20th cruise on-line. But for some reason, the web site will not let me do the entertainment reservations on our Feb 24th cruise on Freedom.

Perhaps they are changing the entertainment available.... :confused:

Archived