Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner?

Saphire

i LOVE the breakfasts in the lido, if, if i get there before or after the tour people have left. but... i find the LUNCHES to be just wonderful, usually. sometimes interesting items that won't appear on a dinner menu, and sometimes lamb carving, or the fish and chips (i always insist that it be crispy fish, and they help me out on that). i could eat hal's fish and chips forever -- though i know it is not good for me. but. . . once a year, yes? at lunch, they have sometimes had a spinach/cheese/mushroom/garlic stromboli which is divine. and i love the lunch cheese tray. and, to wrap it up, that out of this world bread pudding with the vanilla sauce. i could very well skip dinner. and often do.

While onboard, my favorite meal of the day is breakfast ... I can never seem to pull myself away from all the variatons of eggs benedict. ;)

I'm with you. It gets no better than a breakfast of some form of eggs benedict, a cup of Earl Grey tea, and the morning sun making the sea sparkle. Hard to have a bad day with a start like that.

Archived