Allure 1-6-13 with pictures

caneguy

Thanks for bumping this thread! I missed it last year. We are on Allure at the end of April going to the Eastern Caribbean and I LOVED your review. I think we might do the same thing you did in St. Martin and just go watch the planes and shop! What a great idea and relaxing way to spend the day.

Enjoy Oasis!!!

Great job. I have sailed this itinerary 4 times...twice on the Allure. In my opinion this is as good as it gets...the Allure is simply magnificent as well as the Eastern islands.

It was nice to "get away" again for a few moments here at work and relive some of the same experiences you had.

Cheers!

Thanks for bumping this thread! I missed it last year. We are on Allure at the end of April going to the Eastern Caribbean and I LOVED your review. I think we might do the same thing you did in St. Martin and just go watch the planes and shop! What a great idea and relaxing way to spend the day.

Enjoy Oasis!!!

Thanks so much. Glad you enjoyed the review. I know you will LOVE the Allure. I plan on doing the same thing again in St. Marteen. It was a lot fun and with a tour you may miss the bigger planes.

It is an excellent picture! We once stayed on the hill to the left, Blue Beard's Castle and had view of ships. Hmmmmmm, to stay in St Thomas for a week or sail on Allure. Loved them both.

Again, thanks for the memory with your photo! :)

Thanks for the props!! Lucky you to have stayed in St Thomas and had that view!!

Thanks for the review and pictures, less then five weeks and I'll be on the Allure!

Thanks for the props. I know you will LOVE being on the Allure. I took my Mom (87 years old ) last year on the Allure and she never got off the ship and had the best time!! I can't wait to go on the Oasis on March 22

Great job. I have sailed this itinerary 4 times...twice on the Allure. In my opinion this is as good as it gets...the Allure is simply magnificent as well as the Eastern islands.

It was nice to "get away" again for a few moments here at work and relive some of the same experiences you had.

Cheers!

Thanks TonyFred. Yes, great Islands and so much fun. Can't wait to see those planes come in on St. Marrtren

Thanks for great pictures. So excited about cruising Allure:D

My pleasure. When are you going? I am back on the Oasis on March 22, 2014. Same ports and will post with new pictures... You are going to LOVE the Allure.

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you..loved the review and the pictures...especially the planes coming in over the beach. We will be on the Allure in April!

Thanks so much!! I know you will love the Allure!! We are going on the Oasis on 3/22/14 Eastern again.

• 3 weeks later...
That is a lot of money!!! The cost from the ship to the Ritz was $12/pp. We asked our cab driver to come back to bring us back to the ship.

Loved your review and photos! Fantastic! I will be visiting some friends at the Ritz, St Thomas on my upcoming cruise. Do you remember how long the ride was back to port? Were you also able to snorkle off the beach? Any other the tips you remember while visiting there. Can't wait. Looks breathtaking!