Celebration Red Sea Magic 21March

This is our first Thomson cruise. We have only been on PO before. Therefore can anyone help me

1 Dress code - what is the evening wear ?

2 Do you have pool towels left in your room?

3 Do you have toiletries in your cabin?

If anyone can help I k

Look forward to hearing from you

Sanmarco

This is our first Thomson cruise. We have only been on PO before. Therefore can anyone help me

1 Dress code - what is the evening wear ?

2 Do you have pool towels left in your room?

3 Do you have toiletries in your cabin?

If anyone can help I k

Look forward to hearing from you

Sanmarco

Hi Sanmarco,

We did the New Year cruise aboard Celebration and we had a fabulous first ever cruise.

Evening wear - ladies were mostly in cocktail dresses or long dresses . I saw some dressy trousers and tops too .

The Captains Gala night was Formal wear, New Year eve and NY day was smart/ casual but most men still wore their DJ's.

Pool towels - big soft dark blue ones are in your cabin for you to use. A charge of £10.00 each if you loose them.

Soap, shampoo, shower caps, and a little sewing kit are in the bathroom.

There is a formal night each week, which you dont have to attend so you can dress how you want, but obviously most people like to look nice on an evening. There is absolutely no need for ladies to wear cocktail or long dresses. I often wear linen pants with a dressy top. Men usually wear shirts and long trousers.

We did this cruise just before Christmas, as said above, there is one formal night, but apart from that, dress up, dress down, you don't feel out of place either way. Fantastic cruise all round. Choose a cabin if you want a double, these are rare and you won't get one if you don't book ahead, we finished up with an 'L' shaped twin, which was fine as we booked last minute and had no expections, but to top it off we got the dreaded cabin 562 (very noisy, directly underneath a service area), luckily we didn't spend much time in the cabin, but it could be annoying to some. We had such a great time we have just booked the Thomson Spirit for 27th March :) enjoy

Archived