Sea Princess Cruise in Nov 2013, have some ?s

Hi, this is my first post here and our first cruise, so I hope I'm posting in the right spot. We have finally bitten the bullet and booked the Fijian Jewels cruise for November this year. My self, husband and two sons 13 and 18. Both my sons have Aspergers Syndrome and rely on each other. My big concern is that the teens club type stuff is for under 18s which I totally understand, but I'm a bit worried that younger son will refuse to go anywhere unfamiliar without older son as backup. Will older son be allowed to do teen activities as well? Has anyone ever dealt with this? Thanks for reading. K.

Hi K,

Our grandie used the kids club on P&O aged 13yo. From my experience no he will not be allowed to attend at age 18yrs.

And I assume the stafff would not be "qualified" to attend to Aspergers Syndrome.

why don't you call cruiseline and see what their policy is in this case, at least then you'd know what to expect and prepare for it before you go!

GOOD LUCK!

B&B

I'll check with the cruise line. :). The boys are completely fine on their own, they don't need any kind of special supervision, it's just that younger son prefers to have his brother with him, because he's shy with strangers.

Archived