Getting BEER on board

justloud

We were on the conquest in April. One of our pieces of luggage was a 50 can roller ice chest. We bought beer, diets coke, and waters in New Orleans. We put the beer on bottom. Didn't add ice til we were on ship. It was the 1st piece of luggage delivered to our cabin. AND yes we still bought plenty of beers the entire week. Reminder: Buckets of beer are cheaper..plus you have a bucket of ice and they will mix the brands.....

Happy Cruisin:)

Thanks. I am going to fill an entire suitcase with beer. It is all we drink. They will get plenty of money besides, there are 36 in my party whoare going to enjoy the Triumph in August :D

Just for a laugh, we sailed over Christmas on Princess and I had a roll on soft side that I filled with 2 1/2 cases of beer in cans. When our bags were loaded from our hotel it must have been on the bottom. My wife noted the trail I was leaving while waiting in line :rolleyes: . After a quick stop in hte mens room before security I pulled out the leaker and made it through fine witht the rest. Fortunately we had a balcony so I could air out the bag :) So use a trash bag liner in case the same thing happens to you!

Smooth sailing

• 1 month later...

My husband is a beer drinker. We invested in some nice hard-sided Samsonite suitcases with wheels. (Christmas presents to each other);)

Pack your beer and check your bag.

Your steward will keep them iced-down for you!

Archived