Thoughts on the Indy

My husband and I have only cruised twice and both with Royal. We have been on the Allure and Oasis and have done the eastern and western Caribbean. We are trying to figure out a cruise for this year and we are looking at the Indy in November for an 8 night cruise. We will repeat two ports but add San Juan and St. kitts. My problem is going from such a big ship to something smaller. Will we be just as occupied as we were on the Oasis class? I get sea sick but felt fine on Oasis but with the Indy being smaller will I feel movement more? :confused:

Please share your thoughts and suggestions as I am desperate to book a cruise to give me something to look forward to.

Thanks in advance!

My husband and I have only cruised twice and both with Royal. We have been on the Allure and Oasis and have done the eastern and western Caribbean. We are trying to figure out a cruise for this year and we are looking at the Indy in November for an 8 night cruise. We will repeat two ports but add San Juan and St. kitts. My problem is going from such a big ship to something smaller. Will we be just as occupied as we were on the Oasis class? I get sea sick but felt fine on Oasis but with the Indy being smaller will I feel movement more? :confused:

Please share your thoughts and suggestions as I am desperate to book a cruise to give me something to look forward to.

Thanks in advance!

Until 2009, Indy was the largest cruise ship in the world. It's still a large ship. Whether you feel movement or not will be mostly due to weather conditions.

Indy does have fewer eating venues than Oasis/Allure, but it's still an amazing ship.

Thanks in advance!

I am in the same boat (no pun intended) . I have a similar post to this one. I was assured that as long as you don't keep comparing everything to Oasis and Allure then we will really enjoy Indy. We booked an aft cabin for Jan 2014.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Archived