What's Next for You?

bucks724

Paradise out of Tampa on September 2 for a 5-night to Cozumel and Grand Cayman. DD's 21st birthday celebration.

I'd like to do an Alaskan cruise, but also looking at a river cruise in Europe. Either of those would probably be in 2015.

I live 90 minutes from the Port of Tampa, so I should cruise more often, but just can never get enough time off work! :(

If you've seen my review in progress, you know I had a great time on my last cruise. If you read my posts prior to that, you'd see that I was ready to abandon Carnival and try NCL and RCCL. Well, not so much anymore. I'll still try them, but I had so much fun that I want to give Carnival another try before I "jump ship".

I'm thinking about MAYBE a Christmas cruise this year. But I'm not 100% sold on the idea of not being at home yet.

So. What are your future plans on Carnival (ship, dates, itinerary)?

Also, what is sailing over the holidays like - besides expensive? Recommend or not? I have a 15 year old, and as much as she would love it, she's not missing school for a cruise that isn't a family reunion!

Our next cruise is Carnival Freedom, 6 night in August to Key West, Grand Cayman, and Jamaica. It fit the time we had open the best for the best price (we look for the ship that meets our wants and specific cruiselines are not a factor for us unless we need to use up a FCC) plus we haven't been to Jamaica yet. We have sailed over Thanksgiving and Christmas. I love it as I don't have to host any dinners. The kids prefer being home for Christmas...but if that is the only time that works for us then I will override them on that one.

Archived