Zenith Table For Ten?

richsea

Hi all. My daughter is getting married during the July 23 sailing to Bermuda & is trying to seat 37 guests in the restaurant. According to her TA, the largest table seating on Zenith is 8 people. I know that we have had 10 at a table on Galaxy. Things would certainly work out better if there are tables for 10 available. I'm sure we can ask as soon as we board, & I think they would try to accommodate us, but it would make her feel better if she could make arrangements beforehand. Anyone have any firsthand experience?

Thanks all.

Rich

If you try and put 10 people at those tables for 8, it would be terribly uncomfortable with no one being able to move---you would be literally be shoulder to shoulder and hip to hip. You wouldn't be able to even pull your chairs up close to the table because it's just too many for a smaller table.

We were at a table for ten on the Zenith last year. It was nothing we requested, but there were five couples there. I believe it was the only one in the dining room. The table appeared larger than the normal table for eight.

Bruce

Thanks for all your responses. I guess my daughter will just try to accommodate everyone using 6-8 per table & if possible, speak to the restaurant steff when we board. Either way, er're cruising, so how bad can it be??!!

Archived