Cunard's SailMail

Cunard Cruiser

Some of us have been receiving sail mail, but most of us have not. No matter how many times I called CA and sign-up online, never once in the past six months have I received and email from Cunard with promos. However, when I visited the UK website and signed up I have been receiving regular emails from the UK Cunard.

So it seems that the UK operations have their act together and once again CA does not. I wish they would get their acts together.

I was getting mine quite regularly till about two months ago and then it just stopped. I thought that once I'd made my January 2006 QE2 reservation that it would just automatically start up again, but nothing yet...

I signed up three times and never received it once. The ironic thing is that everytime I go to the Cunard website, the SailMail screen pops up and asks me to register - yet they never follow thorugh with any mailings.

Tried to register yesterday for about the 5th time. Now I'm just waiting for their acknowledgement with a link that you have to respond to which never works. Think I will call them and challenge them to try to register themselves. Maybe that'll get some attention.

Tried to register yesterday for about the 5th time. Now I'm just waiting for their acknowledgement with a link that you have to respond to which never works. Think I will call them and challenge them to try to register themselves. Maybe that'll get some attention.

It worked for me, as well. You might want to check the spam filters on your e-mail to make sure it isn't being weeded out as junk mail.

Mike

Archived