Liberty-Western Caribbean Review with pics

kbrandon

Good afternoon, has anyone recently come back from a Western Caribbean on the Liberty ? If so, do you mind sharing some pics or a review ? My family and I are planning on going in June.

I couldn't seem to find a recent review on this.

Thanks.

Good afternoon, has anyone recently come back from a Western Caribbean on the Liberty ? If so, do you mind sharing some pics or a review ? My family and I are planning on going in June.

Thanks.

In about three weeks one should appear from me. :D. You can read my old reviews linked in my signature to see if you can tolerate my writing style. The pics in them are all dead, thank you very much webshots.

Thanks.

Are you looking for an actual recent review or one in general? If you see the search button at the top of this page, print in Liberty pictures or Liberty reviews. Then you can click on whatever thread you wish.

In about three weeks one should appear from me. :D. You can read my old reviews linked in my signature to see if you can tolerate my writing style. The pics in them are all dead, thank you very much webshots.

Than you. I will most definitely check out your reviews

Are you looking for an actual recent review or one in general? If you see the search button at the top of this page, print in Liberty pictures or Liberty reviews. Then you can click on whatever thread you wish.

Yes I was looking for a recent one but I will try searching for any through the threads that I could find. Thanks.

Archived