Bon Voyage pre order of liquor to room

mn-cruiser

Since you purchased the alcohol from Carnival I'm sure it would acceptable to carry around your bottle and add to the mix that you also buy from Carnival but I'm sure you'd get a lot of stares and comments from other passengers. I also buy my alcohol from BV and usually bring my own mix but it was a PITA last time so we also are going to purchase Bottomless Bubbles cards to use for our mix. But I think we will either return to our room for refills or will bring the booze in another container - such as refillable water bottle or something - I just wouldn't feel right carrying the actual bottle around! Last time we just mixed big drinks (that last an hour or so) in our insulated mugs since the mix was in our cabin. I may rethink not bringing our own mix on though after thinking about it. It was nice to be able to make the drinks in our cabin. With the bottomless bubbles, since they will allow only one drink at a time, we'd have to make our rounds to several bars to get enough cups of mix to fill our big cups!

I would like to know where on BV you can purchase liquor, I only see where you can buy wine or champagne. Thanks for any info.

To Order:

Call Carnival: 800-522-7648 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm EST

Overseas Call Carnival: 00-1-305-599-2600

Customer Service Is Closed:

Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day,Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Day.

Prices may vary & do not include tax.

There is a 4 bottle maximum per cabin limit when ordering liquor.

The liquor, wine, and beer choices do occasionally change. The lists below are continually updated, but if you do not see something be sure to call and ask.

Due to TX & AL state liquor laws ships departing from these ports can't deliver alcoholic beverages to your cabin until they are in international waters. It may even be delayed until the following day.

Bon Voyage liquor is not cheap. It is about 2-3 times what you'd pay onshore for a bottle.

The savings you get by using Bon Voyage liquor are realized when you compare it to the individual drink prices onboard. Using Bon Voyage liquor is 2-3 times cheaper than purchasing individual drinks onboard.

Liquor

Most liquor bottles are 1 liter in size.

Rum: Gosling's Black Seal, Appleton Estate VX, Appleton White, Bacardi, Bacardi Limon, Captain Morgan's Spiced, Malibu - $60

Brandy: Hiram Walker Apricot, Hiram Walker Blackberry, Hiram Walker Cherry - $40 Rémy Martin - $85

Vodka: Skyy - $50 Absolut, Absolut Citron, Finlandia, Smirnoff, Stolichnaya, Three Olives - $60 Kettle One - $75 Grey Goose - $80

Whiskey / Bourbon: Cutty Sark - $50 Canadian Club, Jim Beam, Seagram's 7 - $55 Jameson - $60 Crown Royal, Jack Daniel's - $65 Maker's Mark - $70

Gin: Sloe Gin - $40 Beefeater - $50 Bombay Sapphire, Tanqueray - $65

Scotch: Dewar's 12, Glenmorangie (Single Malt), Johnny Walker Black - $75 Chivas Regal - $80

Liqueurs: Hiram Walker Peach Schnapps - $40 Di Saronno Ameretto, Frangelico, Galliano, Kahlua, Southern Comfort - $55 Bailey's Irish Cream - $60 Chambord, Grand Marnier, Jägermeister, Limóncello - $65

Tequila: Margaritaville Gold - $55 1800 Reposado - $65 Sauza Hornitos Reposado - $75 Patron Silver - $85 Patron Reposado - $95

Since you go to the bar to get a soda on the Bottomless Bubbles card, are you saying you want to carry around your bottle of liquor and mix your drinks around the ship?:confused:

No just cut down on the back and forth to the room. Be able to drop some ice into a cup with the liquor and go up and have them top off with the mix.

Please don't abuse this by carrying a bottle around. You are intended to drink it in your cabin. Carnival does not want you carrying it around. Others above bring another container or mix in cabin so not obvious. If you abuse this system by carrying around a bottle they will take it away and hurt everyone that uses it.

Thanks all for your replies. I had no intention on carring around the bottle be crazy and bulky. Just trying to figure out if I had it all ready (put the ice and wiskey in my glass would I have a problem getting it filled if I am using the soda program. Sounds like I will not.

Thanks again to all:D

Archived