Thomson team on facebook

Conversation from the Thomsons Holidays page on facebook tonight :

Header from Thomsons Team :

Thomson Holididays

"If you’ve got a question, big or small, we’re here to help. But not just at a time to suit us. We’ve designed it around you.

From Monday, here in the Social Media Customer Service team, we're going to be here at every hour of every day. So if you have any questions, need any advice, or just fancy a chat about a holiday, come and say hello and we’ll be here."

....I replied .... Hi, are you still on cc? Been no comments recently from Thomsons but FE said would be on going interaction from the team . It seemed to stop after a week .

3 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1

Several more questions were added and answered by Laura from Thomsons but as i didnt receive an answer i posted again ....

Hi, posted a question earlier , just wondered if it had been seen as questions posted since have been answered, thanks

Received this answer "Hi ................ , I've just had a look at your previous question, sorry we missed it. I'm a little confused as to what you're asking, sorry for the confusion. Could you just explain a little bit further for me? ^Lauren.K"

2 hours ago via mobile · Like

Me again.....Hi Laura, thomson forum on cruise critic, you and your team were answering questions after the Q&A finished with FE, after a week we got no more interaction at all just went dead?

about an hour ago via mobile · Like

received this answer....

Hi ..............., Sorry for the delay in responding to your question. Our team still actively answer questions on cruise critic. If you have a question, you can post it on the thread they created and they’ll get back to you. ^Lauren.K

i replied ....Hi again Lauren, it has been commented on several times in the last few weeks by forum users that the Thomson team have not answered any questions recently im afraid.

21 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Laura replied.....Thomson Holidays: I'm sorry you've not had an answer Vicki. If you'd like to send us a private message with your question I can make sure the Team are aware and can respond to you on here if you'd prefer? ^Lauren.K

Any comments .............................

Not sure what to make of all this to be honest. I know several people have said they have asked questions on the forum and after the first few days we seem to have been ignored by the "team" but Laura says she has been answering our questions. I havn't seen any input recently from the Thomson team has any one else?

Shame as it all started off so well.

Just a thought! I don't know exactly what their job entails :confused: but do you think they could be involved with re-arranging things, with all the snow disruptions :confused:

The ones on facebook are busy all day answering questions although they tend to ignor some :rolleyes:

I asked the questions on facebook as the thread on here that was started when they said they would be here to answer any questions all the times now seems to be being ignored by them :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Haha, how strange, last answer from the Thomson team on the thread

" part 2 we are here etc etc. ... "

was on 2nd jan ......

last night I asked them on facebook why they had stopped talking to us on this forum and today they have started again :confused:

They have answered a question today for sodafountain which he posted a week or two ago and they said sorry for delay.

When I asked they said they had never stopped answering our questions on here at all but as the last comment from the team was 2nd jan its been quite a gap!

There have been a fair few comments in between on here saying where are they etc etc so surely if they have been on here they would have noticed those comments and answered wouldn't they? All a bit strange.

Never mind they are back now :):)

Welcome back Thomson team! :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Archived