Turvis tumbler vifp platinum gift

danny91180

I had thought the design would be a little more stylish - we have one from Margaritaville and the little patch is really attractive and eye catching. Ah well, it's free... :-)

Yeah, I've seen tumblers with flashier patches inside. Carnival's is kinda of plain but hey it's free.

Hubby & I are going to be getting 6 of them for our b2b2b, starting in 2 weeks. We fly int0 FLL & I can't imagine how I'm going to have room to bring 6 of them home...I've got to pack for 3 weeks!!! shoes or cups??? I pick shoes:)

You have made the right choice! :D

Hubby & I are going to be getting 6 of them for our b2b2b, starting in 2 weeks. We fly int0 FLL & I can't imagine how I'm going to have room to bring 6 of them home...I've got to pack for 3 weeks!!! shoes or cups??? I pick shoes:)

Dont over pack remeber you have 3 bags of free landry on each cruise

I thought they'd be a little more stylish as well. But I don't think anyone can really complain about these gifts. Wish we were platinum so that we'd get them, too.

How often does Carnival change the platinum gift? If we became platinum in two years, would they still have these, or would it have been changed to something else by then?

I thought they'd be a little more stylish as well. But I don't think anyone can really complain about these gifts. Wish we were platinum so that we'd get them, too.

How often does Carnival change the platinum gift? If we became platinum in two years, would they still have these, or would it have been changed to something else by then?

Used to be well over a year so we all got many duplicates but now seems like closer to 6 months which is a good idea.

Dont over pack remeber you have 3 bags of free landry on each cruise

I agree you only have to pack for one cruise, since you are going on 3 different ships and have free laundry it wont matter if your wear the same outfit :p

I have never owned one of these cups, but my mother in law that is a snow bird has lots and we like using them when we go to visit.

2 less things I have to pack for my cruise on the breeze in 8 more days! We usually always bring cups on board. When will I expect to receive these? Finally making platinum this cruise!

Thanks for posting a pic!

Sue

Congrats on the platinum, our gifts have usually been in the cabin when we board. :D

I agree. DW and I got 4 of these, but they did serve as gifts for the grand kids.

I looked at mine then put them back in the box. I appreciate the fact they gave them, but I bring a full size good pair of military grade ones to keep on the balcony. I still have them somewhere and will probably give them to the grand kids one day when they get a little older:)

Archived