Nowegian Jewel Family Cabins

Endlessquest

I"m thinking of booking a "Family Balcony Cabin" on the Jewel. It will be for my wife, two teenage daughters (16 and 15) and myself. Is the size of the cabin realistic to sleep four? The website says there are two lower berths that can be combined to make up a queen and bedding for the 3rd and 4th guest. Anyone have any experiance with these type of staterooms? Thanks. Adam

I"m thinking of booking a "Family Balcony Cabin" on the Jewel. It will be for my wife, two teenage daughters (16 and 15) and myself. Is the size of the cabin realistic to sleep four? The website says there are two lower berths that can be combined to make up a queen and bedding for the 3rd and 4th guest. Anyone have any experiance with these type of staterooms? Thanks. Adam

The "family balcony" is the same size as the other types of balcony rooms but they have a 4th bed - bunk type that allows for an additional person. Personally, I find the balcony rooms suitable for two... but would be really hard pressed to have four "adults" in this space - especially three women trying to get ready ;) (I have three daughters). If possible, consider a balcony for you and the wife and an inside - across the hall for the teens. You can book yourself and one daughter in one room and your wife and other daughter in the other and just request additional room keys.

Archived