Need Help With Empress Of The Seas

We will be doing a B2B on the Empress in Sept. We were able to get one cabin for both cruises. However, i can't get any help from anyone with any information about this cabin. It is 8530. It is angled differently than the other cabins, not sure if it's any smaller. If any one is going on the Empress before Sept can you help us, by checking it out. It is an oceanview, but the brochure makes it look like it is going sideways. I know how small the cabins are to begin with, so i was hoping someone would come to our rescue. Thanks.

Becky

Thanks so much. We have been on the Empress five times already. We love her. Have always stayed on the 8th deck, but never noticed this room. We took it so we don't have to move everything for the 2nd half of our trip. Enjoy yourself. Again, thanks.

Lynda

We have that cabin booked for 3/06 cruise and my TA said she put us in that cabin because it's slightly larger than the other ocean view and she has in numerous cruises never steered us wrong. Will be anxious to hear any and all details when you both return please. Thanks so much.

That's good to hear. I know how small the rooms are, was just concerned that this one could be smaller. Hopefully Becky checks back in when she returns, if not i will let you know when we return. Thanks for your info.

Lynda

Archived